Wednesday, August 26, 2009

LOT'S!

Bye to my Laurels :(

Skyler, Danielle, Tylee and JaKobee
Look at that cute bracelet our cousing Lauren made Cate, love it!
Cate & Sykora
Daddy & Cate
Craft Day!!
We made these using old cabinet doors we fixed em up with a little paint and tin!

The kids even had lots of crafts
Kids with the final projects!

The girls with our final projects
Julie, Michelle (Aunts) Gramma, My mom and Me
Laughing at Uncle Jordan
This is Cates 2nd Cousing Joshua Seth!
I love this look!
Pretty girl!

2 comments:

GHFamily said...

Can Cate get any cuter?

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Hi this is Chelsey Petro Hafen. How are you doing? I'm so excited I found your blog I love keeping up with everyong from HS. Congrats!...Your little girl is so dang cute!! Send me your email address to hafenbasketball@yahoo.com & I'll send you a invite to our blog. Keep in touch :)