Monday, April 26, 2010

2 Years!

Matt and I celebrated our 2nd Anniversary!!
We did lots of fun things, spent lots of money and had a really busy day (while my mom watched Cate..all day! Thank You!) and all I could think about was how happy I am! It feels so dang good to be livin this life with Matt!
A few weeks ago someone asked me if I felt I was living in a fairy tale (she was one of the many that helped me thru the end of my last blahdidah (its weird to say it...marriage) so she saw me at my worst!) because of how happy I am. It only took me a second to think and answer: HECK YEAH!
And of course its not perfect, not even close but I am pretty darn blessed to be married to Matt and live in this little real life fairy tale!
THANK YOU Matt for being the one I've needed for SO long!

0 comments: