Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh yeah....

I forgot to mention that I'm pregnant!! I'm due March 1st. I'm 11 weeks 4 days to be exact!
Everything is great! This pregnancy is totally differant than with Cate. The only symptoms I experience are being super tired and major heart burn BUT I can kinda control both of them! (I'm also a little extra emotional but I think that just has to do with Matt starting the Police Academy and being gone up north ALL week! We only get him on the weekends :( and I HATE it!BUT I'm so glad Matt is doing this for our family! He's such a great guy.) I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and this little thing is perfect!
We are super excited, scared and grateful for this baby!

6 comments:

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes good. Your little girl is going to enjoy having a little brother or sister to play with!!

Me said...

Congrats! Oh and tell Matt Calvin says hi~!

kristie said...

YAY YAY YAY!! Congratulations! We miss you guys, glad that things are moving and going great, we love you!

Gary and Michelle said...

Yay, another great-niece/nephew for us. That will make number eight. I think Gary and I might be getting old.

hales said...

Congratulations. I know Mont and Alayna are really excited. We all are!
Melody

Parker and Brittney said...

im so excited for another neice! cate is adorable and i cant believe shes already so big..but still tiny at the same time haha. when r we gonan see u guys next? september hopefully??
love ya
what r ur plans for ur bday?