Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weirdo!

So..a few weeks ago anything I gave cate (celery, string cheese, pretzel, etc) she put in her mouth and sucked on! She sucked on the celery for about 4 hours!! Next thing I knew she had found a passie and was sucking on that! The next day she found her thumb! She sucks on it all the time!! My social girl is no longer social...she's too busy sucking that dang thumb (and holding her ear at the same time)!! I don't get it! She has never sucked her thumb and only used a passie for about the first 2 months of her life! All I can think is...weird! Hopefully she grows out of this stage quickly :)







5 comments:

KylaGroneman said...

Ensley is a total binkie girl- and ive noticed she is super dependent on it now that her molars are coming in. My nephew sucks his thumb and it looks like he has alligator skin. lol :)

Melody said...

But at least she has some rockin' pj's!!

Tayanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tayanna said...

It's just a thought I had, but maybe she is sensing the change with the new baby coming. Kids pick up on changes really well and often do things like that sometimes when changes occur. Maybe when she is more comfortable again it will stop:)

Anonymous said...

oh swwetheart you are far too cute to be sucking a soother, I have something really nice you can suck and if you are a good girl and suck it right you will get a lovely creamy treat