Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Oh Canada!

















K, so we got to go to Canada! Best Vacation Ever!!! We drove about 15 hours to get there! Crazy Huh?! We actually like road trips so it was lots of fun. We had my little sister Kamrynn with us, she made it lots of fun! Canada is so pretty. I've never seen so much green in my life! We saw lots of deer and even got some pictures of a mama deer with 2 babies. It was so sweet! One of the funest things to do there was to go out in the backyard and play in their pond. They had a rope swing that we swung right into the pond on! I was way scared at first but once I tried they couldn't get me off it! We also went tubing down a HUGE, Cold, scary, fast river! One of the coolest things I've ever done! It took about 2 hours to float down, thats how long it was! The water was so cold we had to let our muscles thaw out before we could do anything again for the rest of the day! It was way worth it though! I also loved being able to pick fresh raspberries ALL day, Yum! We had fun spending time with my grandparents! We don't get to see them much and so it was nice to be with them!

1 comments:

hales said...

That looks WAY too much fun. What are you gonna do next -- sky diving? j/k