Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Toquervilles 150th Birthday




Toquerville had a HUGE town get together celebrating its 150th Birthday! There were so many people! I've never seen that many people in Toquerville in my life! There were tons of fun things to do and a yummy breakfast that morning. Matt and my Dad played horse shoes and got into the finals! It was fun watching and cheering them on! We all had matching shirts, and they gave us bright green (not the pretty green, BRIGHT green)...Cute haha!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

your blog is way cute and not boring at all. it looks like you guys are having lots of fun. how is everything else in life?

Kenny & Julie said...

Good job on the blog Morgan!! Very cute! I enjoyed reading all the things you wrote & lookin' at your pix! It was great to see you guys yesterday & what was really great was to see you & Matt so happy & affectionate w/each other - it makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside! It's wonderful to see you so relaxed & having a good time w/life. I want to see you both look at each other in 20+ yrs the way you look at each other now! Love ya tons!, Julie

kimpope08 said...

Ya know... this is a dang nice blog! And you happen to have about the cutest sisters I've ever seen. Not that I'm biased or anything....