Thursday, June 9, 2011

4 Months?! Crazy!!!

Our little Lainey Love is 4 months old!!!
Weight:10lbs 6oz
Length: 24.5
Lainey is one of the sweetest babies I've met! We love her soooo much! She makes us so happy! She laughs and talks the minute we interact with her!
She has the cutest little frowny face, one of these days I'm going to get a picture of it!!
She LOVES her big sister! She gets the sweetest smile every time she sees her and watches everything Cate does!!
I HAVE to say that we have 2 of the cutest girls in the world :)

Aspen, Lucas and Lainey
1 month, 4 months, 2 months






3 comments:

Casey said...

I LOVE that last picture! CUTE!

hales said...

You just had her! I, too, can't believe how fast your girls are growing up. We need to see you guys again.

tami and todd said...

Lainey is GORGEOUS! That last picture warms my heart and puts a smile on my face!