Thursday, June 9, 2011

Cate is 2!!


I can not believe my little girl is already 2!
She weighs 23.6lbs
She is 33 inches
She is getting so big!!
She is very smart
She loves to sing (with a little help). Some of her favorites are:
I love to see the temple
I am a child of God
Love is Spoken Here
Do as I'm doing
The wise man and the foolish man
Sunbeam
Popcorn Popping
Abc's
She talks A LOT and knows a ton of words and says 6-7 word sentences
She takes her diaper off a million times a day! But still wont potty in the potty!
She is a good older sister and loves her lots. She was the first one to get Lainey to belly laugh!!
She likes to try and change Lainey's diaper.
She tends to fight constantly with only her cousin Liby!
She has a new cousin named Londyn Jade who is so sweet and precious!!
She loves nursery, she's a little nervous at first but then does great!
She is VERY independent!!
She has discovered Dora and loves her to death! Its the only thing she will watch and cries for it the minute she wakes up in the morning!
I could go on and on and on!
We love Cate to death!!


1 comments:

tami and todd said...

That is a pretty picture! I just bought a cd called Popcorn Bopping from Deseret Book. It puts a fun pop twist to the classic primary songs. We LOVE it cause they are fun to dance to! Just thought I'd suggest it since your girl loves some of the songs on the cd!