Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Random!

Here are a few random facts about our girls! 

Cate loves to be silly! And she loves her daddy! I shot this pic because she started laughing and said mom look! I'm daddy!

They LOVE playing outside! Right now our backyard is not landscaped so its just dirt so I don't let them play back there often but they dream about it every day!


Cate still sucks her thumb! I go back and forth when I think about making her stop. Her Doctor said its fine and that she should grow out of it very soon. I'm hoping thats true! She sucks her thumb when she is shy, scared, sad or going to sleep. 

Lainey has to say family prayer every night. Its THE cutest thing every listening to her raspy little voice talk to her Heavenly Father! 

She is finally getting hair!!

Cate LOVES to color and paint. She is very creative and artistic! She colors so well! Always inside the lines and uses lots of color! 

Another Silly photo! She loves to make us laugh! 

Lainey is Soooo sweet but also sooooo stubborn. 

Cate loves Ballet but has a hard time staying concentrated in class! Miss Sammy has a hard time keeping her interested! 


This shows how sweet our Lainey is! Cate was watching a sad part in a movie and Lainey walked up to her and said in a very sweet voice "its ok sissy"

These two are best buds!! Cate loves her Jack! I can't wait to watch their friendship grow and grow as they get older! 

Cate and Libby love to explore!
                                                     

And here are a couple pictures from the pumpkin patch! 



 Lainey asks to use the potty lots! She never goes on it but she likes to try! Tonight she did though! She was sooo proud of herself! 

My favorite picture of Lainey! Isn't she the sweetest!? I love her smile! 

And My Favorite Picture of my happy girl Cate! She is so fun and loving! 


0 comments: